Updated 16th July 2021
My practice is currently open and available for appointments:
- *Do cancel any face-to-face appointment if it is necessary for you to self-isolate due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click on the following links for current official guidance: Government Guidance, NHS Guidance
- I am taking measures to minimise the risk of transmission of Coronavirus, including maintaining appropriate physical distance, ventilating the room where we meet and cleaning/ sanitising between clients.
- As the risk cannot be eliminated completely, I trust you will make you own evaluation based on your personal circumstances, and so I offer face-to-face sessions on the understanding that you take responsibility for the decision to attend.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the start of the session and as needed. In the therapy room where adequate physical distance can be maintained a face covering is not required.
- Please arrive at your appointment time and proceed directly to the therapy room.
- If you are not already an online client, you may choose to meet this way via Zoom, Facetime, Skype or by telephone if it is necessary to self-isolate, in the event of lockdown, or if you wish to for any reason. Whilst it may not be for everyone, I find it works well.
- If we are meeting face-to-face and it becomes necessary for me to self-isolate for any period, or I am not able to offer such sessions for any other reason, I invite you to meet online or by telephone if you wish.
- If we arrange to meet online or by telephone and you don’t have access to a quiet space or the technical means at the usual session time and need to arrange a more convenient time, please let me know.
- In relation to confidentiality where we meet in person; depending on contact tracing guidelines and legislation at the time, I may be required to disclose the fact that we have come into contact if I test positive for COVID-19. You may also be required to disclose that you have come into contact with me should that apply to you.
- If you need to cancel a session for reasons related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are not able to provide the agreed notice, there will be no charge if we are meeting at the practice in CO3, otherwise the cancellation fee will be reduced in this event to £10.
Do get in touch if you have any questions.